A Range Rover is a top-performing vehicle that needs special care and maintenance. Any type of foreign or luxury car should be maintained on a strict schedule to keep it in the best condition possible. At Autopotenza LLC., we recommend bringing your Range Rover in for specific maintenance tasks at the following mileage schedules.
At 5,000 miles, your Range Rover will need its first maintenance check. Our auto technicians will perform basic maintenance on your vehicle, including:
- Changing engine oil and air filter
- Checking tire pressure and tread
- Lubricating all chassis components
Each year, or around 10,000 miles, your Range Rover will need necessary annual maintenance to keep it working at top-notch performance. These tasks will ensure your steering and suspension are working properly and check to see if they need any preventative maintenance. This includes checking the following:
- Coolant and transmission fluids
- Steering and suspension
At 15,000 miles, our auto repair team will conduct a more thorough inspection of your vehicle. We will perform a complete diagnostic of the car to catch any unknown issues. We will also inspect the underbody, wheels, and tires for any damage. The rest of the appointment will include:
- Checking drive belts and exterior lighting
- Inspecting the exhaust system, hood latch assembly, and doors
- Reviewing the parking brake and brake system
- Checking power steering fluid and cooling system fluid
- Changing the wiper blades and washer fluid
When the mileage of your Range Rover hits 30,000 miles, our auto mechanics will perform all maintenance done at the 5,000, 10,000, and 15,000-mile mark, as well as inspect the following items:
- Brake system, including the line and hose
- Driveshaft and fuel line
- All seat belts
- Steering system
- Suspension and wiring harness
Schedule Your Range Rover Maintenance Today
Contact us today at our East location at (317) 267-5597 to schedule maintenance for your Range Rover. We also provide maintenance and repairs for BMWs, Mini Coopers, and Jaguars, in Geist and all nearby areas.
Source: “Land Rover Maintenance Schedule.” Web page. Land Rover San Antonio. Web. 23 Apr. 2021.